This Sunday we’ll take a look at 2 Peter 3 and the sure hope that we have in a graciously patient God.
Then Sunday evening during Adult Bible Study, Julie Bridges is starting practice for this year’s Children’s Christmas Program. The date and time of the program itself is still pending (look for it on a Sunday evening in early December) but practice will run each Sunday night leading up to it from 6pm to 7pm in the auditorium. Parents and grandparents are invited to join us for Bible Study in the church library.
Hope to see you there!
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
@6pm Children’s Christmas Program practice in auditorium
@6pm Life on Mission evangelism training in the church library
A Sure Hope in the Patient God ~ 2 Peter 3
- Our hope; God’s patience (3:1-13)
- We have the hope of complete salvation and perfect renewal on the “Day of the Lord” (3:10-13)
- Some will mock the coming of Jesus (3:1-7)
- Despite this mockery, God works with great patience (3:8-9)
- This encourages us to live…
- Eager for holiness (3:14)
- Thankful for patience (3:15)
- Watchful of false teaching (3:16-17)
- Committed to spiritual growth (3:18)