Because of the uncertainty in the overnight forecast as to whether we will have ice that sticks around for the morning or above freezing temps and rain, we are not yet canceling church services. We will determine that by 8am Sunday morning.
If it does not ice, then we will follow our normal schedule: Sunday School @945, Worship @1045, and fellowship meal @Noon, then evening study @6pm.
If we have to cancel the morning service because of dangerous conditions, the forecast expectations are for it to warm up and melt the ice late morning into early afternoon. If so, then we will move the fellowship lunch to 5pm for a dinner and have a song and scripture devotional service at 6pm.
Check back by 8am Sunday morning for an update.