On this page, you will find more information about our various activities and ministries.
Families, Youth, and Children
Awana is a club for children and youth (3yo through 12th grade). It is a great opportunity for children and teenagers to meet others their age, have fun, play games, and learn about Jesus and the Bible. You can check out our Awana Facebook page for more information. Awana meets: Wednesdays (during the school year) from 6:30-8pm. If school is cancelled due to weather or on a holiday break, Awana will break as well. You can register your students online or print out a paper registration form by clicking here: Awana Registration.
Our youth group meets on Wednesday nights from 630pm-8pm for games and a Bible study during adult Bible Study and Prayer Meeting. All teens and pre-teens in grades 7th-12th are welcome to come be a part of our youth. We also are involved in other activities throughout the year. You can check out our Youth Facebook page *here* for more information.
Nursery and Children’s Activities during Worship Gatherings
We have a Nursery available every Sunday morning for babies and young children. We also have, on alternating Sunday mornings: a Children’s Church where children up through grade 3 can go and have their own worship and Bible time during the sermon; and a Children’s Sermon where children up through grade 3 get a short Bible lesson geared for them followed by the children staying in our worship gatherings.
Vacation Bible School
Each summer we do Vacation Bible School for children (3yo through 6th grade). VBS2017 went great and we are glad you were able to participate. As it becomes available, more information about VBS2018 will be posted on the front page and the church Facebook page.
Sunday Small Groups / Sunday School
We have a variety of Small Groups that meet Sunday mornings @945am before our worship gathering @1045am. These include groups for all ages:
- Nursery & Toddler
- Children (K-5th grade, 2 classes), using The Gospel Project for Kids
- Youth (6th-12th grade), using The Gospel Project
- Men’s (ages 18+), using The Gospel Project
- Summit Couple’s Class, using Explore the Bible
- Young Ladies Class (ages 18+, typically high school grads through ladies with younger children), using The Gospel Project
- Morning Dove Ladies Class (ages 18+, typically ladies with older children through retirement age), using Explore the Bible
- LLL Adult Ladies Class (retirement / grandmother age), using The Gospel Project
For more information on these or other activities and ministries, please contact the church office (see our About page).