This Sunday, we’ll take a look at John 1:29-51 and see how, after encountering Jesus, Andrew and Philip went and found Peter and Nathanael and led them to Jesus. We’re taking a break from the Gospel of Luke to kick-off our 2019 Evangelism Challenge–Who’s Your One?, as issued by JD Greear (current president of the Southern Baptist Convention).
You can find out more information by visiting whosyourone.com.
We hope to see you there! And don’t forget to set your clocks forward an hour before you go to bed, as we spring forward.
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
@6pm Judges video study in youth room
Who’s Your One? ~ John 1:29-51
The sermon in one sentence: Every follower of Jesus has at least one person in their life with whom they can share the love and grace of God in Jesus.
- Hearing the gospel and trusting in Jesus will forever change your life (1:29-44)
- Following Jesus, you should seek to lead others to follow Jesus (1:40-51)
- The Who’s Your One? Challenge:
- Think of at least one person in your life who is not a follower of Jesus
- Commit to pray for your “one” for at least 30 days
- Pray and look for opportunities to share the gospel with your one
Songs for Worship
How Great Is Our God
Tell Me the Story of Jesus
Let Others See Jesus in You
Shout to the Lord