Today, we’ll continue our journey through Exodus and take a look at the Tabernacle/Sanctuary in 25:1-27:21 and see how the different parts point us to Jesus, our true way to God. We also want to wish all the dads and grandads among us a Happy Father’s Day! We hope to see you there!
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
**No Evening Study, Happy Father’s Day!
The Tabernacle ~ Exodus 25:1-27:21
The sermon in one sentence: The Tabernacle was the place in the Old Testament where God made his dwelling among his people; Jesus provides a better way of bringing us into God’s presence.
- Jesus and the Ark–he brings God’s New Covenant to us
- Jesus and the Mercy Seat-he is our atonement, dealing with our sin, and brings us God’s instruction
- Jesus and the Bread of Presence-he is our bread of life, God’s sustaining presence with us
- Jesus and the Lamp and Oil-he is the light of life and the giver of God’s anointing, the Holy Spirit
- Jesus and the Tent and Courts-he is the new temple, the one who opens our way to God
- Jesus and the Altar-he is the true and final sacrifice
Songs for Worship
Sacrifice of Praise
Nothing But the Blood
Break Thou the Bread of Life
In Christ Alone
I Am Thine, O Lord