This Sunday we’ll conclude our “gospel conversations” series with a look at John 1:29-51 and some examples of how we can have conversations about Jesus in our everyday lives. Then in the evening we’ll look at God’s mercy and grace in our “attributes of God” series. We hope to see you there!
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
@6pm Attributes of God Study in the church library
Gospel Conversations: The Conversations ~ John 1:29-51
- The Conversations: As people who love Jesus, we want to love others by telling them about Jesus.
- Three conversations about Jesus (John 1:29-51)
- Some of us will speak to a large audience, like John the Baptist (1:29-34)
- All of us can speak one-on-one with people we know like Andrew and Philip (1:35-51)
- Starting points of Gospel conversations
- Assume people want to talk about spiritual things (God created us with a longing; Gen 1:26-27)
- Try to see the best in others (1 Cor 13:4-7)
- Even if they reject you and the Gospel, they are not the enemies, our war is spiritual (Eph 6:12)
- Pray (Col 4:4-6)
- Ways to have Gospel conversations
Image taken and modified from pixabay.com