This Sunday we want to wish all our mothers a Happy Mother’s Day. We have a special gift for all ladies in attendance. We’ll also be continuing our Meaningless/Meaningful series through Ecclesiastes with a look at 3:1-14, Times and Seasons. With the holiday, we will not be having evening service. We hope to see you there!
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
**No evening services
Times and Seasons ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1-14
In our search for meaning in life, we must be rooted in Christ. Our purpose is to delight in the Lord: to glorify God by enjoying him. We seek to know him and make him known. Life is filled with different seasons and change. How do we stay focused on our purpose during these times?
- The rhythms (times and seasons) of life (3:1-8)
- Five unchanging things that help us maximize our God-glorifying purpose and find meaning in our seasons:
- Be in awe of God (3:11, 14-15)
- Look for and develop the beauty around you (3:11)
- Pursue joy (3:12)
- Do good to others—develop goodness around you (3:12)
- Work hard and rest well (3:13)