This Sunday we’ll take a look at Habakkuk 2:2-4 and what it means for the righteous to live by faith. Then on Sunday evening we’ll continue our video study A Global Gospel on the topics of conversion and evangelism. We hope to see you there!
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
@6pm A Global Gospel video study
Live by Faith ~ Habakkuk 2:2-4
- Why must we have faith?
- Without faith we cannot please God (Hebrews 11:6)
- None are saved apart from faith and none are saved by anything other than faith in Jesus (Ephesians 2:1-10)
- What is faith?
- “The conviction of things not seen”–this concerns our belief in God (Hebrews 11:1)
- “The assurance of things hoped for”–this concerns trust in God’s promises (Hebrews 11:1)
- Thus, faith is upward-looking to God (Habakkuk 2:4)
- Faith is history-based in the cross (Habakkuk 2:2-3)
- Faith is forward-looking to eternity (Habakkuk 2:3-4)
- How do we live by faith? (examples from Hebrews 11)