This Sunday we’ll take a look at Titus 3 and how Paul urged us to show respect and kindness to everyone around us. Then Sunday night we’ll return to our study through I Will with chapter 8: “I Will Avoid the Traps of Churchianity.”
Also check out the updates on our Activities Page for information on our new and revamped Sunday School classes following last Sunday’s kickoff.
Hope to see you there!
@945 Small Groups / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
@6pm I Will Study in Church Library
Respect and Kindness ~ Titus 3:1-7
- Be kind and respectful to everyone you encounter (3:1-2)
- …b/c before you came to know Jesus, you were no better off than they (3:3)
- …b/c God saved you only by his grace offered in Christ, not by your goodness or works (3:4-7)
- …b/c God made you a new person in Christ by the Holy Spirit (3:5-6)
- …b/c God made you heirs of an eternal hope and you should want the same for others, too (3:7)