This Sunday we’ll take a look at 2 Corinthians 5:1-11 and see what to expect after we die here on earth and how this should impact the way we live now. Also, no evening service this Sunday due to Adrian High School graduation and activities. Hope to see you there!
@945 Small Group / Sunday School for all ages
@1045 Worship Gathering
**No Evening Activities, high school graduation day
So You’re Dead, Now What? ~ 2 Corinthians 5:1-11
- Contrasting the present with the eternal (5:1-8)
- Our present body, or earthly home is like a tent
- Our resurrected body, or “eternal home” is like a house built for us by God
- How should these truths impact how we live?
- Long to be with Jesus but also for the eternal to come (5:2-4, 8)
- Live in courageous faith (5:6-8)
- Strive to please God in all things (5:9-10)
- Seek to persuade others to follow Jesus (5:11)